Saturday 29 January 2011

Whats in a name

This blog has been going now for about 6 months, it started as an online diary without any prior planning. It was born out of a need to record my fishing, my thoughts and observations. I gave very little thought to the title and although my fishing is done mostly within North Yorkshire the Old title of " Fly fishing North Yorkshire" didnt really describe what the blog is about.  So after some more consideration I have decided to rename my blog "Becks and Brown trout"  After the North Yorkshire becks that I fish the most and the fish which is my favoured quarry .....I would have named it Becks, Brown trout and Grayling but I thought that was a little cumbersome.

No comments:

One for Hippo

 A blog I have followed for years is a Hippo on the lawn a recent comment on my blog shows two things , First it tells me Tom the writer was...