Saturday 13 February 2016

Fly Only :Outstanding service


In the past I have been known to dish out criticism of fishing gear or service when it fails to come up to the mark. So its great to be able to offer praise where its due.
I was in "Fly Only " at Huddersfield on Friday a shop I already had a very high opinion of.  I was over that way on business and decided to drop in and have a browse,  Bought a few things like I usually do. Before leaving  I enquired after a Cortland Sylk line which I fancied for a particular rod .  Now Stuart told me that he didnt stock them but he had a couple that had been spooled and didnt have boxes . " I could have them" he said.  When he got chance he would dig them out for me. So I left him my address with an offer to pay ,  Anyway didnt think any more about it then today these dropped through letter box....





Free Gratis and for Nowt.... Brilliant shop run by a great couple ......

No comments:

Wykeham lakes Scarborough

 I have just read that the above fishery is going under new management ,  Great news its somewhere that I have fished in the past but my rec...