Wednesday 2 December 2015

Having a bit of a break... but as they say.. I`ll be back



If you find yourself landing on my blog for the next few  months . Its entirely possible that you will see absolutely nothing new.  Now this may make a refreshing change for you or you may feel a need to rush about wailing knowing that one less thing is available to break the shack nasties otherwise known as the close season.

This winter through till the spring I have taken a contract to work for a client who will send me to various far flung corners of the country. Beleive me from what I have seen so far it doesnt get much far flunger than  Somerset .  Oh and I know flunger isnt a word but I kind of like it.  If you are from Zummerset dont be offended you know how us Yorkshiremen are for other counties...

Anyway that and the fact that I have just lost my mum after she suffered a long battle with dementia has rather left me in the state of mind that I really dont think I will feel like writing much for a while.

Should a I awake from the torpur sooner than the spring . I shall get back to it.  As it is have a tremendous Christmas and for those hardy souls amongst you still fishing , Tight lines.....I will leave you with a pic of what it`s all about.....


4 comments:

Matthew Eastham said...

Sorry to hear about your Mum Andy and hope to see you back blogging soon.
M

Becks and Brown Trout said...


Matt

Thanks. Oh I will be back. I think a bit of a break does us all good at times...

Tight lines

Andy

Mark Kautz said...

One nice thing about a blogroll, you post and bingo, you're at the top of the list. See you when you get back.

George said...

Take it easy mate, remember you work to live, not live to work! and see you back again soon, My condolences about your mum.

Wykeham lakes Scarborough

 I have just read that the above fishery is going under new management ,  Great news its somewhere that I have fished in the past but my rec...