Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year prayer and resolutions...

Right then in the Spring I prayed for rain and we ended up with the wettest summer on record... So now I am praying for a year of good fishing , I am not greedy not after British records maybe the odd PB ....Lets see how that prayer is answered.

Resolutions well....I intend to fish more and make more of an effort for Sea trout and Salmon on  the rivers of North Yorkshire I also want to try a few rivers that I have never fished.  The Wharfe, Eden , Clyde and Annan to name a few.....Oh yes and to continue to improve my tying which can be best described as functional.

Andy


1 comment:

penbayman said...

Good luck on your resolutions. They sound a lot like mine!

Wykeham lakes Scarborough

 I have just read that the above fishery is going under new management ,  Great news its somewhere that I have fished in the past but my rec...