Thursday 17 February 2011

The most important post on my blog so far

Right Now I have your attention



On a Uk fishing forum I visit there is a thread that is linked below.  Its purpose ? to raise money for cancer charities by way of a charity auction.  Please take a look or even better bid on one of the lots or better still join and put up a lot yourself. 

 There are many fishing opportunities offered on wonderful private stretches and many other items of tackle and stuff.. There is even a days fishing with yours truly on my local becks and rivers. Please visit the thread and if even just one of you bids on something it would be wonderful.   I am sure that all of you reading this will have experienced a loss of someone close to this awful condition. Heres your opportunity to do something to help.

http://www.flyforums.co.uk/lets-tackle-cancer/108676-lets-tackle-cancer.html

No comments:

Wykeham lakes Scarborough

 I have just read that the above fishery is going under new management ,  Great news its somewhere that I have fished in the past but my rec...